BUSINESS RISK AND GOOD CORPORATE GOVERNANCE COMMITTEE
The Business Risk and GCG Committee are supporting organs intended to assist the Board of Commissioners regarding the Board of Directors’ policy issues related to risk management and the possibility of business risks, and good corporate governance (GCG). The Business Risk and GCG Committee are chaired by a member of the Board of Commissioners. The Business Risk and GCG Committee are appointed and dismissed by the Board of Commissioners by reporting to the GMS.
THE BASIC OF THE BUSINESS RISK COMMITTEE ANDGOOD CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
a. Law Number 19 of 2003 concerning BUMN.
b. Regulation of the Minister of State Owned Enterprises Number: PER-09/MBU/2012 concerning the
Implementation of Good Corporate Governance in State-Owned Enterprises.
c. Regulation of the Minister of State Owned Enterprises Number: PER-12/MBU/2012 concerning the Supporting Organ of the Board of Commissioners.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BUSINESS RISK COMMITTEE AND GOOD CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
Assignment Tasks Related To Business Risk
3. Supervising Risk Management and Compliance Group activities in monitoring the implementation of risk mitigation by related working units.
4. Supervising the implementation of Risk Management Committee recommendations by Risk Management and Compliance Group.
5. Conducting analysis and evaluation on RKAP proposal and annual review of RJPP submitted by the Board of Directors.
6. Reviewing the risk and risk management information of the Corporate in reports to be published, through:
- Discussion with management.
- Reviewing the draft of the report to be published
7. Discussion of important risks to units within the Corporate, as required.
8. In the event that the Board of Directors considers it necessary to use an independent risk management consultant to review the risk management process that has been implemented by the Corporate, the tasks of the Business Risk and GCG Committee are as follows:
- Providing feedback on criteria and competence of consultants.
- Monitoring the work of consultants through the Risk Management and Compliance Group.
Assignment Tasks Related To Good Corporate Governance
The tasks of the Business Risk and GCG Committee are related to GCG, as follows.
1. Ensuring the completeness and validity of Corporate Governance Policy (CGP), Management Policy (MP) and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) in accordance with the Corporate’s activities.
2. Ensuring management conducts business activities in accordance with the provisions in CGP, MP and SOP.
3. Ensuring supervision has been made on the application of CGP, MP and SOP.
4. Evaluating policies on GCG and the Standards of Ethics as well as follow-up on assessment results conducted by external consultants.
5. Investigating and verifying based on findings in the field related to ethical violations and violations of GCG practices occurring in the Corporate.
6. Evaluating and making improvements to the guidelines relating to the implementation of GCG at least 1 (one) year or adjusted to the needs of the Corporate.
7 Providing advice, inputs and recommendations to the Board of Directors on standards for best practice of GCG implementation in the Corporate.
8. Assisting the Board of Directors in planning, implementing, evaluating and continuously developing the implementation of Work Ethics and Business and